Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa's Lap: Round 1

While getting my Christmas shopping overwith at the mall I noticed they had their winter wonderland whatever all set up for kids to see Santa. The poor kids spend forever in line just to cry when it's finally their turn and then the place charges you 20 bucks for one crappy picture - what a rip off. But today I noticed there was absolutely no line...and a friend told me you could take a picture with your own camera...so I figured, what the heck, let's try. As I gave my child to Santa, I turned around to get my camera from my purse. I think Tyler thought I was leaving him because he lost it.




The poor guy tried...

2 comments:

Tory said...

I LOVE these! These are my best Santa pics I have ever seen! One cute kid and an amazing Santa!

Josh & Jessica said...

you should totally sent that second one in to ELLEN for the "bad Santa photo's!

That's hilarious! He is more daring than Bridget!