Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Best Mom Ever!

So most of you know that we have a fireplace in our apartment. And for the most part Tyler listens when we tell him not to touch certain things. He was really good about not touching our fireplace, especially when it was on or had been on. What we obviously forgot to calculate was how many times he trips and falls for no apparent reason (other than his gi-normous belly that must throw him off balance every now and then) So of course the fire was going and he tripped, and fell, and tried to catch himself with the back of his hand against the fireplace. I felt so bad! It took forever for the blister to go away but luckily it didn't seem to bother him too much. Now he has a scar that I'm hoping will fade in the next 10 years! I guess now our fireplace is just something to look at... o well.


before the whole thing blistered and came off - yuck!

No comments: