Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa's Lap: Round 2

After delivering a loaf of Great Harvest pumpkin chocolate-chip bread to a friend (i wrote it all out so you know what to get next time you go), she told me that her ward at church had an adult-only Christmas party. Because her 4 kids hadn't had a chance to see santa, I invited her family to come to our ward Christmas party. We were late as usual, but had just enough time to grab some food before it was gone and watch the little kids sing their Christmas songs. And then came the line for Santa. I was curious to see what Tyler would do this time and magically he was fine for the first 20 seconds. I would have been able to get a good shot if some kid wasn't standing directly in front of me! By the time I shoved him out of the way Tyler was done - of course.


waiting in line - Kylan, Mason, Broc, Ava, and Tyler
he might as well be part of their family with his blonde hair and blue eyes!


I was so mad at that kid...

2 comments:

Josh, Karyn, Kael, Jett, Jake, and Jaxyn said...

Love this picture! You should have used this one for your Christmas card. LOL Don't worry you will have many years ahead for Tyler to sit on Santa's lap.

Jodes said...

Yeah me too! I didn't get one either! It gets better I promise!!! :)