Tuesday, September 1, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!

If you know Aaron and I, you know we don't really talk much about anything pregnancy/baby related until the end. The process already takes forever and talking about it just doesn't seem to make it go any quicker.
With some convincing Aaron came with me to find out what we were having. Aaron's family history rarely makes girls and of course we have only girl names that we like, so of course the ultrasound shows that...its a girl! Except it wasn't a good angle and the baby wouldn't budge. About 5 minutes later and one huge flip - definitely a boy! For that 5 minutes I was shocked and excited about all the little pink things I could buy. Oh well, Aaron really wanted another boy next and I just figure we'll have a girl eventually. And since we're really trying to get out of debt it's probably best this way. Now the poor boy needs a name...I guess we'll wait and talk about it when he gets here :)

OR give me your suggestions - I'll give you $20 if we even condsider it

3 comments:

The Charters said...

Ok, so we just had boy #2 that we named Noah. The others on the table were Cole (or Coleson) and Evan. It took us forever to come up with anything either. Good luck. I hate naming babies!

Tory said...

We are all pondering here at our house. We are all going to submit names! :) (Good job on getting a new background!)

Anonymous said...

Cole would be AWESOME..that's what Tyler wants to name his boy!!! LOL, but for real. I don't want another baby so that's not going to happen. Tyler and Cole Morriss...AWW!!