Every July we head to Deadwood Reservoir (about 2 1/2 hours north of Boise) to go camping with friends. It was my 7th year going! Aaron's parents conveniently bought a camper trailer this year that I thought needed more testing so they let us take it. It was an awesome vacation. Tyler had a blast playing on the beach, throwing rocks into the water, and fell in love with dirtbikes! Such a boy - can't wait until next year!

In August one of my favorite cousins was getting married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple so off to Utah we went. The wedding was beautiful and I was glad to see one of my best friends but I ended up with a horrible sinus infection and cough the whole time. My mom and little brother were in town and followed us back to Boise for a few days...not to see me though of course :) My mom shared Tyler's room for her visit and it was the saddest/cutest thing when he woke up whimpering because she was gone.

So as the summer weather fades, sadly our tans will also...



No comments:
Post a Comment