Thursday, September 24, 2009

2nd Birfday

I can't believe Tyler is 2 already! Among other things, it means we've been in this apartment for 2 years - holy crap! But...I am loving this age right now. The last month especially are just hysterical to me as he really tries to talk - he's like my little parrot. He's definitely independent which can be frustrating sometimes but for the most part he's now my big bundle of joy.

Just some interesting things about Tyler:

~ He is such a picky eater but he has managed to jump up to the 30th percentile in weight by eating almost only chicken nuggets, pizza, grilled cheese sandwiches and pudding.
~ He finds a pair of Aaron's shoes and walks around in them almost half the day.
~ When he's not wearing Aaron's shoes, he's jumping on (and off) my bed!
~ He loves watching "moobies" of himself on the computer of when he was a baby.
~ His favorite shows are Dora and the Family Feud - yep Family Feud! (but only with John O'Hurley hosting of course :)

Happy Birthday Tyler - we love you!

1 comment:

Chris and Shelly said...

Happy Birthday! So I see that you are pregnant. I didn't want to ask when I saw you at the mall. I hate it when I ask and they aren't pregnant:) Congratulations! How about the name Brady, Gordan, or conner? Let me know if you choose those names so I can claim my $20:) JK