So I actually didn't end up taking any pictures on the 31st because I forgot to put one of my memory cards back in the camera (duh) so these are the day before when we took Tyler to the pumpkin patch and went to the Blacks for more partying.

he just wanted to pick one up...

loved the chickens and pigs. did NOT like the sheep - too loud!


"dancing" with his little friend Josilyn
6 comments:
Too cute! I can't get over how he is!
Cute he is! oops! :0
so cute! love the little bee costume.
They are sooo cute! I love it! They will be the best of friends for life! And when they are not we will show them pictures of when they did like each other!
Yes, you found me and now I can find you! You know that now I have to ask you your grandparents' names so that I can ask my sister about them. That's the rule! :)
Ha...the verification word is seadork...that just made me laugh, thought I would share!
You have a really cute little boy!
As for bowling tonight, I'm going to have to pass this week. The kids are going to bed early!
Post a Comment