Saturday, September 27, 2008
Party Time!
Tyler's party was great but I'm glad it's over. I definitely think I put way too much effort into a party for a 1 year old. It probably would have been easier to buy a cake but I had fun making it myself. We had it outside at Aaron's parents' house in their big backyard and the weather was perfect. I think everyone had a good time. Tyler had kind of a rough start that day (He threw up after breakfast and then fell and got a bloody nose just after we arrived) but he survived. We ate lunch and then had cake, which turned out to be pretty uneventful. I was kind of hoping for him to tear it apart and smash it or something, but no. He just licked the icing a bit and was finished. Oh well, maybe next year. Thanks to everyone that came and made it fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun! I'm so glad you found me! I wish we could have been there! We haven't found any cool friends yet. If we do make some friends they will have big shoes to fill!
The cake is sweet! Way to harness your inner domestic goddess.
Post a Comment