Monday, September 29, 2008

6 comments:

Boyd said...

You finally have a blog! Did I send you an invite to ours yet? Your family is so cute, can't wait to see more pics and updates!

Tory said...

I found your blog! (Thanks again Shelly!) And to think, we went VT together for the first time, played VB together and I found you blog all in one week! I want to add you to my site. (Is that ok?)

Carling Family said...

I am glad you invited me to your blog. Wish we could have gone to the party. He looks darling! I am very impressed with your cake decorating skills.

Kevin and Cherie said...

I can't believe how much Tyler has changed since we last saw him! He is all grown up!

Julianne said...

Hi Jannae Great pictures. I am glad to finally figure out how to leave you a message MOM

Jodes said...

He is so cute! I need to get your number so that I can involve you in my texting. You need to check out my blog! We are having a halloween party in a couple of weeks and would love it if you guys would come!