Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Benson Update

He is such a chunk! Weighing in just under 15 pounds at 3 months, he's a bald monster compared to what Tyler was. He has a completely different head shape but looking more and more like Tyler did everyday.
7 weeks10 weeks
3 months
Tyler 3months

He's such a good baby. Tyler seems to enjoy him a little more these days. Its the cutest thing watching them giggle at each other. I love it.

Not sure why people keep telling me what an adorable girl I have though.???

3 comments:

Kevin and Cherie said...

Oh he is so cute! He looks like a little character. His smile is bigger than life! lol It's funny because a lot of the baby girls I know are bald... maybe thats why. haha

Celeste said...

People are retarded. Taelynn would be wearing pink and have a bow on her head and I would still have people tell me I had a cute little boy.

Boyd said...

Congrats Jannae! He is really cute! Can't believe how big he is at 3 months!!