So since everyone in the world thinks I want them to talk to me just becuase I'm pregnant I just thought I would make a list of a few of the dumb things they have to say. I know I'm not alone. I know there are so many more but these I've heard a lot lately.
"Wow - you look like you're ready to pop."
Now how is that supposed to make anyone feel better about having a belly sticking out all over the place. It doesn't make me a balloon.
"Can I touch?"
Do I know you at all?? Perhaps if I know you (AND I like you), and you ask me first, you may. Random people at Target, WalMart, etc: NO.
"You don't even look pregnant from behind"
What the heck does that even mean??? The baby only grows in the front! So...? I mean I get it that maybe the extra 20 pounds didn't go straight to my butt - but if it did wouldn't it just look like I had big butt?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are too funny! Each time I was pregnant I had someone ask me "are you sure you are not having twins?" Talk about a depressing remark!
Lol it is my biggest pet peeve when random people want to touch your belly and your new baby. hang in there you are almost done :)
Post a Comment