It seems like all I do is try and catch up on here. SOO my plan is to blab about eveything that's been happening and squish it all into one probably super long post.
About Aaron: well, nothing too interesting to talk about there. Same old, same old with work except he's thinking about branching off with another guy early next year and doing their own thing - which would be really nice. Congrats to him for losing some weight, but damn the eggnog because I think it might be coming back!!
About me: still pregnant. Definitely different from my first pregnancy. I can't sleep, I feel huge, and heartburn keeps wanting to be my best friend. BUT the end is near so now I'm just anxious about going thru labor again, knowing how bad its going to suck. I'm praying for the Smith family way of 4 hours or less!
And Tyler: 2. EVERYTHING is 2. He needs 2 blankets and 2 pillows to sleep. HE has to pick his 2 cups, 2 plates, 2 forks...etc when he eats. If it were up to him it would be every plate or cup that's clean but we've cut back to 2.
He's also stubborn in doing everything himself - especially about his coat and shoes. We have attempted potty training and found he is NOWHERE close. He is constantly counting or singing the ABCs while he plays but gets mad if I try and do it with him. It just makes me laugh.
I love our little family. It'll be different having another baby around but we're definitely looking forward to it. Im sure Tyler will be a great big brother - eventually. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment