So the past month or so Tyler has become obsessed with the alphabet. And baths - he begs for one all the time and when he does take one it last at least a half hour. Anyway, most of his toys have some sort of ABC's and he has always just pointed, waiting for me to tell him which letter it is. Trying to talk more and more these days he's decided that his favorite game is to tell ME what letters he finds. It's amazing how fast they can catch on to stuff!
so not the best video but of course they never perform as well when you want them too



4 comments:
This still amazes me, everytime I see him do this! Good Job, Tyler!
I can't believe how smart he is!
Very impressive.
He is so smart! I love how cute his voice is especially at the end!
Post a Comment