Friday, July 10, 2009

Boys will be boys

So yesterday when I went to get Tyler out of bed I noticed a nice size booger on his wall. Now for whatever reason, do ALL boys have the same genetic instinct to wipe them on walls? I remember my disgusting brothers doing it and Aaron admitted when he was little he used to fling them from his bed onto a wall. (He'll probably want me to erase that part so you're lucky if you had a chance to read it :) Tyler isn't much of a nose picker - yet, so I'm sure it was some kind of lucky aim when he sneezed but still. Yuck.
That's one more reason a girl would be nice to have next. Or is that not promising either??

3 comments:

perkiwindy said...

Hmmmm....My DAUGHTER filled the part of the car door that you use to pull it shut with boogers. I only found out when I was doing my yearly clean out of the back seat. Plus...her SISTER had been wiping them on the car window next to her car seat. :) Girls will be girls too!

Brits said...

I was driving Ashlyn and Austin to work the other day and she was TEACHING Austin how to pick his nose.

Celeste said...

Love Britney's comment! haha hilarious. Taelynn has been picking her nose a lot lately and she loves to smear her poop everywhere. So I'm not sure having a girl would be much better. :) But then again we aren't talking about a normal girl....it's Taelynn.