Sunday, April 12, 2009

Better late than never?? - can i use this title for EVERY post?

So now that Easter has long been gone, I'm finally finding the time to post a few pics. Tyler got a new shirt to wear and we all went to church ---we were even early!! but only because... Aaron and I both had to give a talk. But better that Sunday than others since it was full of primary programs and musical numbers. After church we gave Tyler his easter basket and all he cared about was the Cadbury eggs - seriously must be my child. I always buy a ton thinking I can stock up and still have some by June but lets be honest, I dont think they ever last 2 weeks.

**so not that I think my 18 month old should be able to master badminton*, but I had to find something that looked like a tennis racket for him to "play" with while we play

*and who knew badminton had an 'n'??


this was at dinner later - I love it!

No comments: