In between our church's conference sessions (which we have twice a year) we met up with the Blacks and headed for Celebration Park. It's really not too far and its a good place to go to just be outside for a while. There's a really cool old bridge that crosses a stream to trails that you can walk around and more trails that go up the "mountain" if you feel so inclined to hike. What was really funny though was that the trails are dusty and rocky and "hilly" and proved to be quite the challenge for Tyler. Every time he fell he tried as hard as he could to stand up without his hands touching the dirty ground - which meant falling down a few more times before eventually making it up. This time I guess he thought it would be easier just to slide down.
so I have no idea how to rotate it, I'm just happy it works :)

I think our picture from last year turned out better...
3 comments:
love the family picture, you guys are always doing fun stuff together! love the hulk smash pic below too.
lol the video of Tyler is hilarious! Don't you just love kids?
This is funny. He really doesn't like getting his hands dirty:)
Post a Comment