Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Aug 7th - 17th

When it was time to leave Maine we had an awesome time driving to Virginia. And by awesome I mean crappy. The 12 hr drive ended up being more like 16. Oh well. Exhausted from our drive we just relaxed and ate Chick-fil-A for 2 days before we sent Aaron home to Boise :( It made me sad but I think he was looking forward to being alone for a week or so.
I realized how much I miss trees. There's just something about driving on a road with a tunnel of trees around you that I love, and Aaron doesn't - he feels claustraphobic. Tyler became obsessed with Hotwheels; thanks to my brother Dallin, Benson got really good at standing up holding on to furniture, more Chick-fil-A of course, we met my friend Megan's baby Reese, and had a pre-wedding reception for my brother Lorenzo. And of course had an amazing time with my family :)
And an extra thanks to Zack for watching Tyler for me so many times.

No comments: