Thursday, June 3, 2010

"I love lamp..."

Tyler says the funniest things lately! Which is good because he also drives me nuts alot lately so him making me laugh saves me some frustration and him a spanking. Anyway, if you've seen Anchorman you'll know why I laugh. Out of nowhere Tyler will take off running saying he loves whatever he gets distracted with. Random things. And once he starts it takes him a while to stop. A few days ago he ran from the kitchen screaming "I love you umizoomi (a tv show) I love airplane, I love floor, I love mommy, I love couch, I love cookies..."
and yesterday - "I love quesadilla, I love triangles, I love plate, I love chair."

2 comments:

perkiwindy said...

My boy just runs around, grabs his 5 year old sister, pulls her down and puts her in a choke hold till she cries....he's barely 2. Boys...

Celeste said...

haha! Seriously that is so funny, what a funny kid. I agree on the "it's a good thing they're funny so they don't get a spanking" thing. I can't tell you how many times Taelynn has barely missed my "wrath" due to something funny she does.