Anyway, after celebrating our anniversary we got up the next day and decided to go to McCall (well, Donnelly) to our friends' townhouse with them for the rest of the weekend. We've only gone once and it was a good chance for us to go before the baby comes. We had a blast. We got up there a little later than we planned, but what else is new? We unloaded the truck and got dressed to go snowmobiling. I was so excited for Tyler to go - he would have loooooved it. But of course, since he didn't take his nap on the way there, he fell asleep in the 4 minutes it took us to meet our friends.

Rachael was awesome and stayed in the truck with Tyler while Aaron and I went on a short ride.

After a laaate night of kicking the boys' trash at Sequence, we all got up about noon. We may have conveniently left our church clothes at home so we played outside instead. It was the first time Tyler had really played in the snow before. He walked around a ton with Aaron and "helped" me make a snowman. I seriously cant remember the last snowman I made - I forgot how hard they can be.

We're planning on another trip the end of January while my mom is here for McCall's winter carnival - I can't wait!



1 comment:
looks like you all had a great time! we really need to live closer :(
Post a Comment