So we recently bought a 3 piece sectional and to our advantage the store wasn't selling much so they also threw in the matching recliner. Thankfully, the couch was backordered because there really is no way we would be able to fit all of it into our living room since we've procrastinated taking our other furniture to find someplace else to live. The love seat though has been able to entertain Tyler for hours now. Not quite the purpose I had intended it for but who cares as long as he's not bugging me and he can find something to do!Friday, March 6, 2009
New Furniture!
So we recently bought a 3 piece sectional and to our advantage the store wasn't selling much so they also threw in the matching recliner. Thankfully, the couch was backordered because there really is no way we would be able to fit all of it into our living room since we've procrastinated taking our other furniture to find someplace else to live. The love seat though has been able to entertain Tyler for hours now. Not quite the purpose I had intended it for but who cares as long as he's not bugging me and he can find something to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am excited to see them! And I love it when kids have fun with the simple things!
Your furniture looks great. It's so much fun buying new stuff for your house. We need to come up to Boise soon to hang out...and see your furniture!
Post a Comment