Thursday, January 22, 2009
Healthy Boy
Today we went back to the GI specialist for our follow-up appointment. Tyler had taken all of his medicine just fine and I think even looked forward to "doing it himself." He had gotten thrush over the holidays but didn't seem too bothered by it and once again enjoyed the medicine. He is now a whopping 22 lbs. That may not seem like much but it meant that he put on 8% his body weight in about a month. Apparently, it's equivalent to something like 17 lbs for an adult. I didn't do the math, blame the doc if it doesn't make sense to you. :) So for now, he's a healthy boy and will hopefully continue to pack away the pounds - we all know he could use it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I could put on 17 lbs. in a month. :)
Glad he's doing well!
Yahoo! That is great that he is doing so good! We knew he had it in him!
Post a Comment