Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am finally starting a blog! I know I haven't kept up with all the myspace and facebook things and have even been skeptical about a blog for some time now. But after spending time looking at a few of my friend's, I have finally decided it would be something I could manage and actually enjoy doing. It probably won't look as good as I hope it to but I decided to not be a perfectionist all the time and do it anyway. So because I should have started a long time ago I'm posting some of my favorite pictures we've taken over the last year - ever since Tyler came and made our little family a little family.

2 comments:

Josh, Karyn, Kael, Jett, Jake, and Jaxyn said...

It's about time, welcome to the world of blogging! You guys rock!

Jody said...

What an adorable little guy. See you soon in VA, Jody